App Store Link: Supertodos App
Supertodos was released almost six years ago! It started as a request from my wife: she wasn’t happy with Apple’s Reminders app and said, “Can’t you just build me a to-do app?” Of the things your partner can ask you to do, I’m much better at this kind of thing than changing a ceiling fan.
We both use it every single day, and so do thousands of others. The day job keeps me quite busy so there isn’t much time to work on it. But every year around WWDC I add new features, remove deprecated APIs, polish it up, and get a new release ready for iOS launch day. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Supertodos is a powerful way to organize all of the tasks in your life.
It features rock-solid syncing with iCloud and runs on all of your devices: iPhone, iPad, Mac, and even Apple Watch.
Full list of features:
- Create lists and to-do’s
- Add custom tags to help organize
- Run Supertodos on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac
- Sync across all of your devices using iCloud
- Sort items by date, name, or manually
- Search for to-do’s across all lists
- Set due dates
- Set repeating options
- Set quick dates for later today, tomorrow, this weekend, and more
- Archive lists to keep your lists tidy
- Print lists
- Choose colors to personalize lists
- Add location reminders
- Save your favorite locations
- Add images from your photo library
- Add notes
- Swipe to-do’s for quick actions
- Handoff the app between devices
- Mark as high priority
- View a “Dashboard” grouped summary of your to-do’s
- Add to-do’s from within Safari using a share extension
- Add Widgets to your Home Screen or Today View
- Create new tasks using Siri
- Support for Dark Mode and Dynamic Type
- Drag and drop between lists on iPad and Mac
- Use quick actions from your Home Screen
- See helpful icons next to to-do’s in the list view